BACHELORS OF FINE ARTS: ILLUSTRATION from Academy of Art University San Francisco, CA 2005 - 2009. Multiple recipient of President’s Honor List.
DIGITAL ART : Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Animate, Substance 3D Painter
EXPORTING & FILE PREP : TexturePacker, Tiled, Export Scripting
TASK TRACKING & DOCS : Jira, Figma & Figjam, Trello, Google Docs & Sheets
Sept 2018 - Aug 2022
June 2011 - May 2018
June 2010 - June 2011
CONTRACT ARTIST • KNOCK KNOCK GAMES
• Created art from concept to completion for several games, Worked in a range of styles and tools including 3D texture painting.
• Worked nimbly and reliably to address the art needs of a fast-moving team.
• Created artwork that had several variable traits, making it possible to mint many thousand NFTs from one varying set of designs. Created documentation to accompany, assisting in configuring the art.
GAME ART LEAD • JAM CITY
• Created artwork Jam City's games.
• Served as Game Art Lead on multiple Jam City games. Produced documentation, style guides, and videos to help onboard team members.
• Focused on environmental and background art where the need was greatest.
CONTRACT ARTIST • GOOGLE (SLIDE)
• Created backgrounds and items for the SuperPoke! Pets game.
• Met the demands of a rigorous and fast-paced release schedule.
• Took a leadership role in the refinement and development of the game's style.
• Kept up on available user feedback and engaged positively with the player community.